- This collection has all the elements to create a modern and personalized office space or gaming setup.
- Durable 1“ commercial grade work surfaces with melamine finish that resist scratches, stains and wear.
- The electric mechanism allows you to quickly and quietly adjust the height of the table from 28“ to 45“.
- The control button is located on the front edge of the work surface for an easy access.
- The desk features efficient wire management to keep your work surface organized.
- The pedestal offers two utility drawers and one file drawer with letter/legal filing system.
- The drawers are on ball-bearing slides for smooth and quiet operation.
- One lock secures bottom two drawers.
- The hutch features 2 small and one wide middle compartment behind the frosted glass doors.
- The hutch has a rubber strip for efficient wire management.
- The hutch accommodates Letter/Legal size binders.
- The desk is fully reversible.
- The desk meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA performance standards for durability.
- Overall dimensions : 71.1“ x 71.1“ x 70.1“.
- Credenza : 71.1“ x 23.5“ x 29.7“.
- Height adjustable table : 47.6“ x 24“ x 28“ to 45“.
- Weight is 416 lbs.
- White and deep grey
Q. Do Third-street products come fully assembled?
A. Most of our products will require assembly by you or someone you hire. A few of our products do come fully assembled and if that is the case you will see it noted in the description.
Q. Can I place an order by phone or email?
A. At this time we do not take orders by phone or email. Please make your purchase by going through the checkout process.
Q. What if I want to order a Third-Street product as a gift?
A. We have made this very easy. Simply place your order by going through the checkout process like normal. Just make sure to specify the shipping address of the person or business receiving the gift so we can ship directly to them. If you have any special instructions just make sure to list them at checkout or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q. How soon should I expect my delivery?
A. Typical delivery times are 3 to 9 business days from the time of order. We do our absolute best to make sure this happens for each and every order. Please see our Shipping page for more information. Also, some products are built to order and may take longer to receive. If this is so for your selected product, that information will be in the product details.
Q. What payment methods do you accept?
A. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. You can also make a purchase using your PayPal account. All are fast, easy, and especially secure. We also except Amazon Pay.
Q. What if my shipping address is different than my mailing/billing address?
A. This has been anticipated. During the checkout process you will be asked to enter your mailing/billing address first. Once that has been completed you will then be asked to enter the delivery address before finishing the checkout process.
Q. During what hours can I contact Third-Street?
A. We are open 8:00 to 2:00 ET Monday through Thursday. During these times we will be available for immediate response through IM, email, or phone.
Q. What if I want to make a purchase but it's not during normal store hours?
A. Third-Street is set up so anyone can make a purchase 24/7, 365 days a year on all products. Please feel free to shop and purchase any day, any time.
Q. How long before my order is processed?
A. Orders are typically processed within 24 hours of purchase if ordered Monday through Thursday. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday will be processed on the next business day.
Q. How do I go about submitting a warranty claim?
A. Please let us know about any warranty issues by sending an email to email@example.com. Each company is a bit different when it comes to warranty claims but we will help navigate the process to make sure you get taken care of.